Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
¿Te gusta este video?
|Lanzamiento||30 Agosto 2018|
|Historial de parches|
|← 1.2.3||1.2.5 →|
|El contenido de esta página es una traducción no oficial y ha sido transcrita por los editores de este artículo.|
Aventuras de las Ratas Inmundas: Las tripulaciones malditas
- Cursed Cannonballs - These magical cannonballs can now be found in barrels and crates around the world. There are 11 different types of Cursed Cannonball to discover, each unleashing a unique curse on players and ships.
- The Flag of The Reapers Mark - A mysterious power has been harnessed from Wanda’s Lab and now awaits in the Flag Box of every ship. The Flag of the Reaper’s Mark is a new cursed flag that reveals the location of any ship that dares to fly it. The location of these ships will be shown on all other ships’ maps, but specific ship types and Alliance status will remain a mystery.
- Inventory Quick Menu - Pressing the TAB key or the Menu button on your controller now shows two new options: ‘Equipment’ and ‘Resources’. From here players can equip themselves with the items they wish to use.
- Barrel 2.0 – Barrels in the world have been upgraded and can now contain more than one kind of item. Barrels on ships will still remain single item barrels.
- The Wailing Barnacle Weapons - The Pistol, Eye of Reach, Blunderbuss and Cutlass are now available to purchase with Doubloons from Duke. These items are time-limited for this Bilge Rats Adventure, so purchase while you can before they are removed on September 12th.
- Bilge Rats Titles - Complete Cursed Crews Commendations to unlock three new Pirate Titles: Bearer of the Reaper’s Mark, Master of Cursed Iron and Legendary Cursed Voyager. These titles will unlock straight into your Vanity Chest for maximum bragging rights.
- Bilge Rats Commendations & Doubloons - There are 16 new Cursed Crew Commendations available to unlock and the progress screen shows the number of Bilge Rat Doubloons each one rewards. There are to a total of 150 for this event, 90 for Standard Commendations and 60 for Legendary Commendations. Players have until September 12th to earn Doubloons by completing these Commendations.
- Emergent Skeleton Ship Battles - The accursed skeletons and their salvaged ships now sail the seas, posing a continued threat to the world. Periodically, a skeleton ship cloud may be seen on the horizon, heralding a ship battle location and the chance to seize the plunder aboard.
- Bang For Your Buck - Prices will remain at their Cursed Sails reduced price in all shops to celebrate victory for the Outposts!
- Beached Treasures - Banana Crates, Cannonball Crates and Wood Crates will now wash up more frequently on beaches.
- Supply & Demand - Banana Crates, Cannonball Crates and Wood Crates have an increased value when sold to the Merchant Alliance.
- Message in Bottles - Banana Crates, Cannonball Crates and Wood Crates are now more likely to be part of Voyages discovered in a Message in a Bottle.
- Map Table Alliance Flags - Alliance flag colours for both your ship and allied ships now appear on your map table’s off-screen marker.
- Commendation Changes - Some Commendation requirements have been rebalanced. This change was made due to community feedback. Players who have met the new conditions will need to complete the requirement one more time to trigger the Commendation.
- Controller Sensitivity - Sensitivity settings have now been doubled. The new '5' sensitivity is equivalent to the previous '10'. Players may have to adjust their settings when they next launch the game.
- Shop Purchase Updates - The flow of purchasing items from shops has been improved, featuring some shiny UI updates.
- Light It Up - Lanterns must now be lit in order to trigger riddle steps.
- Hair & Beards - New animations have been added to the Vanity Chest when trying on beards and hairstyles, to better show them off!
Mejoras de rendimiento
- Fixed a server memory leak which was causing lag on busy servers on occasion.
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
- The Kraken has been unleashed upon the seas once again.
- Alliances can now contain more than two crews.
- When offered an Alliance by multiple crews, acceptance now only allies you with the closest ship.
- Merchant Crates no longer display an incorrect maximum capacity when being filled.
- Titles from shops are correctly removed when purchased.
- Viewing the Brigantine from a far distance no longer makes its crow's nest appear to be on the front mast.
- Skeletons will no longer dash through and get stuck in walls, causing issues with hidden skeletons in Forts and Order of Souls voyages.
- Players can no longer scuttle their own ship and teleport chests back to their new spawn point.
- Players can no longer glitch through the hull of the Brigantine to enter the ship.
- The Brigantine stairs have been updated to stop players getting stuck underneath them and ejected from the ship.
- Cannon explosions will no longer randomly be heard out of nowhere during normal gameplay.
- Players on PC will now be able to select 'Options' after being invited to a game.
- Corrected clipping issues with the Hunter Shirt, Hunter Pocket Watch and Bone Crusher Tankard.