|Fecha de lanzamiento||27 Septiembre 2018|
|Historial de parches|
|← 1.2.5||1.3.1 →|
|El contenido de esta página es una traducción no oficial y ha sido transcrita por los editores de este artículo|
El Parche 1.3.0 fue el tercer gran parche de Sea of Thieves.
- Devil's Roar Map - Explore the newly emerged lands to the east, where both sea and land provide new hazards for unwary pirates!
- Volcanoes - Exploding in a fiery inferno, volcanoes rain down hot rocks that damage players and ships. It has never been more important to think carefully about where you anchor!
- Earthquakes - Tremors forcefully shake the ground and players in the vicinity. Sometimes these earthquakes are isolated, but they may also foreshadow a volcanic eruption…
- Geysers - Geysers are active in The Devil's Roar and can launch you into the air... so watch where you step!
- Lava Floor - Lava floor zones become active during a volcanic eruption and will cause damage over time if you stand on them. Keep moving!
- Superheated Water - During a volcanic eruption, the waters around the island become superheated. Damage is not applied to ships, but pirates who opt to stand or swim in the superheated water will find themselves in dire need of a banana. Water in your hull can also become superheated, so have your bucket at the ready!
- Rowboats - Find these new additions washed up on the islands. They can be pushed into the water and docked to your ship to be transported around the sea.
- Seaposts - These have appeared across the Sea of Thieves, offering discounts on a selection of items that change over time.
- Commendations - Earn 23 standard Commendations during the first two weeks of Forsaken Shores. Additional commendations are coming as part of weeks three and four. All these Commendations are here to stay!
- Bilge Rat Titles - Earn two unique Titles introduced during the first two weeks of Forsaken Shores. Equip them straight from the Vanity Chest! Will you be a Devil’s Cartographer or Master Devil's Voyager? Additional Titles are coming later in the Forsaken Shores campaign.
- Bilge Rat Doubloons - There are 185 Bilge Rat Doubloons available for the Commendations during the first two weeks of Forsaken Shores. Additional Doubloons will be available from week three, alongside the additional Commendations. Each of the Forsaken Shores Commendations on the Bilge Rat progress screen shows the number of Bilge Rat Doubloons it awards.
- Time-Limited Items - The Forsaken Ashes weapons and ship liveries are available throughout the Forsaken Shores campaign. Visit Duke in any tavern and exchange your Doubloons while they are in stock!
- Forsaken Ashes Clothing and Items - The Forsaken Ashes clothing and items are now stocked on Morrow's Peak Outpost. Only pirates who have dared to explore The Devil's Roar will be able to purchase these items. These are a permanent addition and can be purchased with gold.
- Ocean Crawler Set - The Ocean Crawler clothing, items, weapons and ship liveries are now stocked in their respective shops on Morrow's Peak Outpost. These can also be purchased with gold.
- Kraken Set - The Kraken clothing, items, weapons and ship liveries are now stocked in their respective shops on Morrow's Peak Outpost. Save some of your hard-earned gold for this impressive new set!
- Huntress Figurehead - Now stocked by the Shipwright on Morrow's Peak Outpost. This figurehead was exclusively awarded to players around San Diego Comic-Con and Gamescom 2018, but is now available to all pirates in exchange for gold!
Mejoras del barril
- Barrel Take/Store All - Players can now take and store stacks of resources with a single button press.
- Barrel Auto-Advance - When removing resources from barrels, if all items in a stack are removed, the next stack with remaining resources will automatically be selected.
- Resource Capacity - When carrying the maximum number of a specific resource in your inventory, this resource will clearly be marked red in any barrels to indicate that you can't carry any more.
- UI Close Delay - The short animation of UI closing has been disabled, so players resume control of their pirate immediately. This impacts the closing of all full-screen UI, from shops and barrels to settings and crew menus.
- Bilge Rat Shop - The Bilge Rat shop now has tabs so that time-limited items appear on a separate page to the Letters of Recommendation and gold bags.
- Maps in Barrels - Similar to messages in bottles, maps can now be found within barrels.
- Map Radial - Voyage maps which have been purchased and voted upon will now appear in front of all the emergent message in a bottle/barrel maps, so the most important maps are always easiest to find.
Mejoras de rendimiento
- Multiple memory improvements.
- Multiple server and client crashes have been resolved.
- Gold Skeletons are now appropriately rusted by buckets of water.
- Players' levels of reputation with each Trading Company are now correctly displayed on the reputation screen.
- NPC dialogue will no longer get stuck on-screen when players are attacked by skeletons.
- Barrel names on the ships are now correctly localised.
- The animation for reloading the pistol will now appear consistently.
- It is no longer possible to drop a chest between the deck and the side of the Galleon at the front, making it impossible to pick up.
- Players holding a Chest of a Thousand Grogs will no longer become permanently drunk, even after dropping the chest.
- The Lowly Merchant Watch no longer appears closed when you show it to other players.
- Previewing items in the clothing shops on Outposts in The Shores of Plenty will now correctly display the item you have selected.
- Items you store in the first slot of a barrel which you previously looted will no longer be invisible.
- The effects that appear after digging no longer appear to have lines running through them.
- "Back" and "Discard" tooltips are no longer missing from the voyages inventory.
- It is no longer possible to clip into the mountain/rocks on Ancient Spire Outpost.
- Looking up with an item equipped will no longer cause your hand to appear invisible.
- Light emitted onto the sea from a lantern no longer causes a pixelated effect.
|Parches de Sea of Thieves|
|Pre-lanzamiento||Closed Beta • Scale Test • Scale Test 2 • Scale Test 3 • Final Beta|
|Sea of Thieves||1.0.0 (1.0.1 • 1.0.2 • 1.0.3 • 1.0.4 • 1.0.5 • 1.0.6 • 1.0.7 • 1.0.8) • 1.1.0 (1.1.1 • 1.1.2 • 1.1.3 • 1.1.4 • 1.1.5 • 1.1.6 • 1.1.7 • 1.1.8) • 1.2.0 (1.2.1 • 1.2.2 • 1.2.3 • 1.2.4 • 1.2.5) • 1.3.0 (1.3.1 • 1.3.2) • 1.4.0 (1.4.1 • 1.4.2 • 1.4.3 • 1.4.4 • 1.4.5)|
|Anniversary Update||2.0.0 (2.0.1 • 2.0.2 • 2.0.3 • 2.0.4 • 2.0.5 • 2.0.6 • 2.0.7 • 2.0.8 • 2.0.9 • 2.0.10 • 2.0.11 • 2.0.12 • 2.0.13 • 2.0.14 (126.96.36.199) • 2.0.15 (188.8.131.52) • 2.0.16 • 2.0.17 (184.108.40.206 • 220.127.116.11) • 2.0.18 • 2.0.19 (18.104.22.168 • 22.214.171.124) • 2.0.20 • 2.0.21 (126.96.36.199) • 2.0.22 • 2.0.23) • 2.1.0 ( 2.1.1 (188.8.131.52) ) • 2.2.0 ( (184.108.40.206 • 220.127.116.11 • 18.104.22.168) • 2.2.1)|