|Fecha de lanzamiento||12 Diciembre 2018|
|Historial de parches|
|← 1.4.0||1.4.2 →|
|El contenido de esta página es una traducción no oficial y ha sido transcrita por los editores de este artículo|
- Loading Times - Loading times into the game have been reduced, so pirates now load in to the front end more quickly than before. The pirate selection carousel also loads in more quickly.
- Commendation Progress - Improved UI layout of Commendation details for Bilge Rat Adventures.
- Bone Crusher Cannons - Modified the Bone Crusher Cannons following feedback to improve visibility when aiming.
- Banana Key Binding - The key binding for quick cycling to your bananas has been reset. If you've assigned or customised the button/key that quick cycles to bananas, please reassign this to restore it.
- Commendation Audio - New music and SFX when receiving Commendations.
- Fog Audio - Music and SFX for fog are now triggered earlier.
Mejoras de rendimiento
- Multiple server and client crashes have been resolved.
- Dropping a Gunpowder Barrel on a Rowboat attached to the rear of a Sloop will no longer cause it to explode.
- The 'Take All' function now correctly takes Tattered Parchments found in Barrels.
- Players who migrate and subsequently die whilst a voyage is active will no longer lose progress for voyage Commendations.
- The Legendary Lantern now emits a correctly coloured glow.
- Lanterns will no longer refresh the Flame of Fate colour when stowing and unstowing.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Skeleton Forts from despawning when players were engaging with a Skeleton Ship.
- Treasure dropped on the headboard of the Galleon will no longer become stuck in the ship structure and become irretrievable.
- Floating Mermaid Gems will now sink slowly before disappearing rather than disappearing on the surface.
- Mouse button prompts now correctly display the correct buttons to press.
- Resolved nameplate error where lines could be seen above nameplates.
- Resolved erroneous SFX on capstan.
- The intro animation is no longer silent when switching to another full-screen app on Xbox One. The sequence is now skipped when the title loses full-screen visibility.
- "Waiting to set sail" now correctly displays in the lobby when joining a crew.
- Fog is now included in reflections.
- Hunter of Cursed Captains achievement description corrected to require 1000 Skulls to be handed in.
- Fixed a visible gap in the archway of the underground cave at Sailor's Bounty.
- Players no longer get stuck between rocks on the east part of Kraken's Fall.
- Resolved area of mismatched collision on the ground outside the weapon shop at Ancient Spire Outpost.
- Player no longer fall through the ground on the west side of Smuggler's Bay.