Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
¿Te gusta este video?
|Lanzamiento||8 Mayo 2019|
|Historial de parches|
|← 2.0||2.0.2 →|
|El contenido de esta página es una traducción no oficial y ha sido transcrita por los editores de este artículo.|
- Players will now consistently be able to see their health bar when bringing up the equipment radial.
- Mejorada la detección de inactividad para identificar mejor a los jugadores inactivos en Sea of Thieves.
Llamada del Cazador
- Los miembros de una alianza ahora recibirán correctamente las notificaciones de entrega cuando otros miembros de su alianza entreguen objetos de la Llamada del Cazador.
- Casting a line while swimming underwater is now prevented.
- Harpoon tethering of an object now behaves correctly through server migration.
- Ship flags shown on the ship's map table will no longer show incorrect iconography following a migration.
- Player instruments are no longer muted while the tavern and contest countdown music plays.
- When starting a contest, the scoreboard will now show the correct score when digging up the first chest.
- Players should now consistently hold onto their clothing and equipment loadout when entering or leaving a contest.
Grande relatos - Shores of Gold
- Opening a Collector’s Chest while holding it can no longer cause the items inside to ‘pop’ out.
- Turning a puzzle block while it is underwater will correctly show bubble VFX.
- Reading a quest book while running in the rain no longer causes visual issues.
- Items stored inside Collector’s Chests should now always be visible and collectable when moving and reopening the chest.
- ‘The Shroudbreaker’ – Ambush skeletons should no longer spawn on top of each other.
- ‘The Legendary Storyteller’ – Players can now see the key on Mermaid’s Hideaway once it is dug up rather than a floating tooltip.
- ‘The Legendary Storyteller’ – Players losing Briggsy’s Chest before they have removed the quest items will now be informed as to why their Tale has failed.
- ‘Wild Rose’ – Adjusted a Collector’s Chest dig site to avoid clipping with a barrel placed close by.
- ‘The Art of the Trickster’ – The Rum Bottle Spyglass should no longer revert to an incorrect model on some occasions when viewed in the radial menu.
- ‘Revenge of the Morningstar’ – When placing the final Tale Items on the altar, they will now be on the correct plinths and facing in the right direction.
- ‘Revenge of the Morningstar’ – All crew members should now correctly receive the Morningstar Outfit when retrieved from the Morningstar Chest.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Compass Vault no longer has areas where players can become stuck in geometry and get teleported out to a safe location.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Adjusted various areas of the chasm where players could get out or see out of the environment.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Central rock formation can no longer cause players to become stuck.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Players who are left behind after their crew engage the Gold Hoarder will no longer create incorrect checkpoints in the chasm after the encounter, causing them to become trapped.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Players losing the Gold Hoarder’s Coin will now correctly fail the Tall Tale and must return to Morrow’s Peak to restart.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Skeleton Ships will no longer spawn for crews inside the Shores of Gold shroud.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Following Tale completion, the Shroudbreaker should no longer reappear attached to your ship when returning to the world.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Gold Hoarder Skeletons will no longer rudely interrupt the final cutscene if they weren’t destroyed during the encounter.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Skeletons should now path more predictably outside the Compass Vault.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Skeletons that spawn inside the chasms will now automatically attack nearby players to prevent crews from raising the capstans without engaging.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Adjusted timing on the Shores of Gold approach sequence to ensure the island banner audiovisual cue does not clash with the shroud music.