|Fecha de lanzamiento||23 Mayo 2019|
|Historial de parches|
|← 2.0.1||2.0.3 →|
|El contenido de esta página es una traducción no oficial y ha sido transcrita por los editores de este artículo|
- Fishing/Hunting with a Full Inventory – When trying to retrieve a fish caught on a line or food from the ground, players are now clearly told when they have a full inventory.
- Cooking Pot Food Placement – We’ve spiced up the cooking pot with some visual variety, and food placed into the pot will no longer land in the same spot every time.
- Harpooning a Gunpowder Skeleton – Latching on to a gunpowder keg from a gunpowder skeleton will now detonate the keg on impact.
- Retrieving a Rowboat – Rowboats can now be harpooned and dragged off islands into the water.
- Get Over Here! – Players docked to interaction points such as Rowboat seats, cannons or the ship’s wheel can now be grabbed by harpoons.
- Get Down! – Players can now be rescued from the clutches of the Kraken using a harpoon.
- Crew Icons in The Arena – Players will now see an icon alongside pirates’ gamertags defining which crew they represent.
- Gold Hoarder Curse – Players who have previously been awarded the Gold Hoarder Curse by completing all Tall Tales – Shores of Gold Commendations will find the Gold Hoarder Curse has been visually improved and all players now have the same consistent design. Any new players earning the reward will also be rewarded with the new design.
- Player shadows will no longer be visible prior to a player respawning onto their ship.
- Gunpowder keg explosions will now have the correct VFX when inside an underwater cave.
- Skeletons will now display the correct VFX when inside an underwater cave.
- When at low health, eating food that restores you to full health now correctly shows the health bar filling to max.
- Resolved an issue allowing a player’s bucket to hold more than the intended quantity of water.
- Resolved the ability for players to become stuck between rocks on Kraken’s Fall.
- Resolved several localisation issues on Riddle Quest maps.
- Killing a captured animal then handing the crate to another pirate now shows the correct tooltip.
- Resolved collision issues and floating objects on an unnamed reef.
- Picking up a chest while holding a banana no longer causes the chest to be held at a strange angle.
- The Athena Shipwright now correctly stocks the Ghost Flag and Pirate Legendary Flag for purchase.
- The Athena Equipment Shop now correctly stocks the Legendary Spyglass for purchase.
- When using the spyglass repeatedly, the blur effect should no longer get stuck onscreen.
- Resolved a clipping issue when scaling text chat notifications to maximum.
- The ‘What’s New’ section on the PC front end will now correctly cycle through new information.
Llamada del Cazador
- Resolved issues that caused items dropped from a harpoon to get stuck inside the hull of the ship.
- ‘Legend of the Deep’ Title now correctly states requiring 50 fish to be delivered.
- Equipping bait to your fishing rod then leaving the Ferry of the Damned will no longer leave the bait floating in the doorway.
- All food items now have functioning phrases in the pirate chat radial.
- Players are now unable to use the harpoon to tether to sinking rowboats.
- Resolved an issue causing a harpoon line to suddenly attach to the centre of the world.
- The scoreboard that displays at the end of a contest now matches the style of the onscreen scoreboard more consistently.
- Resolved level of detail issues across the Sea Dogs Tavern.
- Resolved collision issues with some Sea Dogs Tavern rugs.
- Resolved collision issues with the exterior of the Sea Dogs Tavern.
- Revised incorrect controller instructions provided by Dimitri.
- Getting a bite from a while using a fishing rod towards the end of a contest will no longer force the controller to rumble and lock the player’s camera on return to the Sea Dogs Tavern.
Grande relatos - Shores of Gold
- Resolved numerous cases where spawned quest items were cleaned up after extended periods of time prior to players reaching them, causing a ‘Tale Failed’ state.
- Resolved an issue preventing water splash VFX from falling water in puzzle vaults from displaying.
- ‘The Shroudbreaker’ - Players who migrate servers after having retrieved theShroudbreaker artefact in the first Tale will now be able to correctly hand in and complete the Tale.
- ‘The Cursed Rogue’ – Resolved spelling issues in Madame Olivia’s opening cutscene subtitles.
- ‘The Wild Rose’ – Leaving behind the Chest of Memories once the pages have been removed will no longer cause a ‘Tale Failed’ state.
- ‘The Art of the Trickster’ – The medallions dropped by the vault skeletons will now be the correct medallions for the vault you have been allocated.
- ‘The Art of the Trickster’ – Players will now receive a popup when defeating the Captain in theTrapmaker’s Lair.
- ‘Fate of the Morningstar’ – Freed ghosts on the Ferry of the Damned will now play the correct idle animations.
- ‘Revenge of the Morningstar’ – The Collector’s Chest awarded by this Tale will no longer be removed after completing or failing the Tale.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Resolved collision issues with a certain type of tree.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Players should no longer be randomly spawned on the Shores of Gold when playing in the main world.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – The mast puzzle in the dark room should no longer show the masts in an incorrect position when first reaching the room.
- ‘The Shores of Gold’ – Resolved collision issues in the environment to prevent players clipping into geometry.
|Parches de Sea of Thieves|
|Pre-lanzamiento||Closed Beta • Scale Test • Scale Test 2 • Scale Test 3 • Final Beta|
|Sea of Thieves||1.0.0 (1.0.1 • 1.0.2 • 1.0.3 • 1.0.4 • 1.0.5 • 1.0.6 • 1.0.7 • 1.0.8) • 1.1.0 (1.1.1 • 1.1.2 • 1.1.3 • 1.1.4 • 1.1.5 • 1.1.6 • 1.1.7 • 1.1.8) • 1.2.0 (1.2.1 • 1.2.2 • 1.2.3 • 1.2.4 • 1.2.5) • 1.3.0 (1.3.1 • 1.3.2) • 1.4.0 (1.4.1 • 1.4.2 • 1.4.3 • 1.4.4 • 1.4.5)|
|Anniversary Update||2.0.0 (2.0.1 • 2.0.2 • 2.0.3 • 2.0.4 • 2.0.5 • 2.0.6 • 2.0.7 • 2.0.8 • 2.0.9 • 2.0.10 • 2.0.11 • 2.0.12 • 2.0.13 • 2.0.14 (188.8.131.52) • 2.0.15 (184.108.40.206) • 2.0.16 • 2.0.17 (220.127.116.11 • 18.104.22.168) • 2.0.18 • 2.0.19 (22.214.171.124 • 126.96.36.199) • 2.0.20 • 2.0.21 (188.8.131.52) • 2.0.22 • 2.0.23) • 2.1.0 ( 2.1.1 (184.108.40.206) ) • 2.2.0 ( (220.127.116.11 • 18.104.22.168 • 22.214.171.124) • 2.2.1)|