|Release Date||May 13, 2021|
With Season Two well underway, the team have been working on additional fixes based on feedback from the community. We’re introducing those in today’s release, update 220.127.116.11.
Updates[edit | edit source]
Emissary Trade Route Balancing
- Each Outpost will once again offer a greater number of surplus Commodity Crates for purchase.
Fixed Issues[edit | edit source]
- Other crews visible on the ship’s map will now display the correct Emissary status and position in real time while moving.
- Items that are displayed on the ship’s map such as Reaper’s Chests and Skeleton Fort Keys should now display their correct position in real time.
Performance and Stability
- Approaching other ships carrying a large amount of Merchant Alliance cargo should no longer cause players to receive a Hazelnutbeard error.
- The frequency of players becoming stuck on the ‘Enlisting Pirate’ message when attempting to log in has been reduced.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While improvements continue to be delivered during our content updates, this remains a key priority for the team.
Download and Installation[edit | edit source]
- Xbox Series X: 3.19 GB
- Xbox Series S: 1.79 GB
- Xbox One X: 3.19 GB
- Xbox One: 1.79 GB
- Windows 10: 3.23 GB
- Steam: 2.29 GB