|Ashen Disgraced Bounty Skull|
|Company||Order of Souls|
|Sell to||Madames or |
The Servant of the Flame
|Base Gold Reward||350-750|
The Ashen Disgraced Bounty Skull is a type of Ashen Bounty Skull in Sea of Thieves. Bounty Skulls are cursed remains of Skeleton Captains that hold memories and secrets of their past lives. These memories can be extracted by Order of Souls Madames on every Outpost. As these memories are valuable, they are willing to buy the Skulls for Gold and Reputation. Ashen Skulls are Devil's Roar versions of regular Bounty Skulls, fetching a higher Gold and Reputation reward than their common counterparts.
Where to Find
Ashen Disgraced Bounty Skulls can be found from the following sources:
- Chance to be rewarded for killing Skeleton Captains marked on Ashen Bounty Maps received from Quests or Voyages
- Chance to find beached above or below the shorelines of Devil's Roar Islands, excluding Outposts, Seaposts and Forts
- Chance to find inside closed Collector's Chests
- Chance to find inside sunken Shipwrecks on the seas
- Chance to find among Barrels of Plenty floating on the open Seas
- Chance to find on Skeleton Ships
- Chance to find inside completed Skeleton Fort Vaults (higher chance in Molten Sands Fortress)
- Possible reward for defeating an Ashen Lord
- Possible reward for defeating a Kraken tentacle
- Possible reward for defeating a Megalodon
Ashen Disgraced Bounty Skulls can be sold to:
- Madames stationed inside Order of Souls tents on Outposts for Gold and Order of Souls Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as an Order of Souls Emissary)
- The Servant of the Flame at The Reaper’s Hideout for Gold and Reaper's Bones Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Reaper's Bones Emissary)
The following is the reward chart for the sold Skull:
|Emissary Grade||Gold (Min.)||Gold (Max.)||Emissary Value|
- Picking up and placing Bounty Skulls on a Ship for the first time gives Emissary Grade Reputation to Trading Company Emissaries representing the Order of Souls or Reaper's Bones.
- Bounty Skulls can be placed inside any Container Chests. These Chests hide their glow and allow Players to carry up to three small Treasure items.
- Bounty Skulls can be caught with a Harpoon.
- All Bounty Skulls emit a Green Glow from a distance.
- All Bounty Skulls constantly whisper to anyone close to them.
- Ashen Bounty Skulls have a rare chance to appear on Islands outside The Devil's Roar
- Hunter of Disgraced Skulls → Deliver 180 Disgraced skulls to the Order of Souls
- Gathering Secrets → Sell 600 Order of Souls Treasures while flying the Order of Souls Emissary Flag.
- Honoured Mystic → Sell 320 Order of Souls Treasures while flying a Grade 5 Order of Souls Emissary Flag.
- Secrets Stolen → Sell 480 Order of Souls Treasures to the Reaper's Bones
- Plundered Prizes → Sell 600 of any Trading Company items while flying the Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
- Fearless Reaper → Sell 320 of any Trading Company items while flying a Grade 5 Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
- Legend of the Mystical Order → Sell 500 Bounty Skulls as a Pirate Legend | Unlocks the Legendary Tankard and Legendary Lantern for purchase
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel of the Skull: