|Related||Ashen Guardian's Notes|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Ashen Guardians are mechanically identical to Ashen Key Masters. Ashen Guardians and Key Masters are Ashen Skeletons with a red mist surrounding them. They can hold a Cutlass, Flintlock or Blunderbuss. Emergent Ashen Guardians have 500 Health, which is enough to withstand 5 point blank Blunderbuss shots. They can also eat Bananas to regenerate around 100 health (a full Blunderbuss worth).
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Ashen Guardians can be encountered in the following locations:
- Roaming the shorelines of Islands as solo Emergent Skeleton Captains.
- A chance to spawn on a player exploring Islands.
- At an active Skeleton Fort's second Boss wave.
- As a part of various time-limited Mercenary Voyages.
Drops[edit | edit source]
An Ashen Guardian drops the following items:
- Villainous Bounty Skull - Sold to the Order of Souls for around 760-1,405 Gold.
- Ashen Guardian's Notes - A Riddle Map Quest (or Treasure Map on Forts) leading to a hidden Ashen Chest at the closest Large Island.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Ashen Guardian Daily Bounties image.