|Health restored||10 (Raw) |
Bait is a resource item that is primarily used to catch Fish with the Fishing Rod, or alternatively eaten as food to restore a very small amount of health, with the side effect of possible vomiting. Bait may be stored in the Ship's Food Barrel.
Players can carry a maximum of 10 pieces of bait in their inventory, and keep an extra piece of bait carried on the Fishing Rod.
Where to find
- Dug up from sand, shorelines, grass or dirt. (See #Types below)
- Gathered from barrels found in the world, especially on Outposts, Seaposts and Shipwrecks.
There are currently three different types of bait, which can be dug up from different areas:
- Grubs - Can be found from sand.
- Leeches - Can be found from shorelines.
- Earthworms - Can be found from grass or dirt.
The following bait is used to catch the following Fish:
- Eating bait is a preferable means to to get sick and vomit, compared to drinking from a tankard, as there is no disorienting drunk effect.
- While you cannot get any benefits from using Bait for Fishing in The Arena, you can still use it for its vomit-inducing effects in combat.