|Box of Wondrous Secrets|
|Company||Forsaken Shores Alliance|
|Sell to||Grace Morrow |
Servant of the Flame
|Base Gold Reward||25,000|
The Box of Wondrous Secrets was first discovered by Stitcher Jim while he sailed with the Forsaken Shores Alliance. Upon opening the box and looking inside, he discovered its contents were indescribable, driving him insane. In an attempt to to deliver the Box of Wondrous Secrets to his employer, The Gold Hoarder, Jim betrayed the Forsaken Shores Alliance, killing most of the Alliance, but Grace Morrow who Jim's attempt to poison her.
Many Boxes of Wondrous Secrets would later be seen in the memories on Shipwreck Bay during the Shrouded Islands Adventure that would show The Servant of the Flame and a other Reaper's Bones followers breaking the seals on the boxes.
Where to find
The Box of Wondrous Secrets can be found:
- Randomly spawned on islands in the Devil's Roar, excluding Molten Sands Fortress, Morrow's Peak Outpost, and Seaposts.
- It can appear both on sand or under water.
- There are no commendations or titles related to the Box of Wondrous Secrets.
- The unique Pirate Chat command for the Box of Wondrous Secrets is "Let me tell you a secret!"
- Stitcher Jim exposes in a letter that the box may contain secret instructions on curses.
- The Skeleton Runes on the Box read as follows:
- Front side: "Flame to Heart"
- Right side: "Heart", "Beach"
- Back side: "Flame", "Beach", & "Skeleton"
- Left side: "Beach", "Lord"
- Top side: "Skeleton", "Lord", "To", "Flame", "Beach"
- Note: The runes for "Beach", "Heart", and "Skeleton" appear rotated, and may have another meaning in these instances.
Pirate Chat Wheel
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel for the Box of Wondrous Secrets: