|Sell to||Hoarders or |
The Servant of the Flame
|Base Gold Reward||280-520|
The Brimstone Casket is a type of Devil's Roar Artefact in Sea of Thieves. Artefacts are trinkets made out of various precious metals and adorned with valuable jewels. As such they are coveted by the Gold Hoarders who are willing to buy them for Gold at any Outpost. Selling Artefacts also increases the Player's Reputation with the Company.
Where to Find
Brimstone Caskets can be found from the following sources:
- Chance to find inside Collector's Chests dug up from Ashen Treasure Maps received from Devil's Roar Voyages or Quests
- Chance to find inside Collector's Chests dug up from Athena’s Run of Thieves’ Haven
- Chance to find inside Collector's Chests received as a reward for defeating an Ashen Lord
- Chance to find inside closed Ashen Chests (Ashen Key required to open)
- Chance to find beached above or below the shorelines of Devil's Roar Islands, excluding Outposts, Seaposts and Forts
- Chance to find inside closed Collector's Chests
- Chance to find among Barrels of Plenty floating on the open Seas
- Chance to find on Skeleton Ships
- Chance to find inside completed Skeleton Fort Vaults (high chance in Molten Sands Fortress)
- Possible reward for defeating an Ashen Lord
- Possible reward for defeating a Kraken tentacle
- Possible reward for defeating a Megalodon
- Chance to find from various time-limited Mercenary Voyages
Brimstone Caskets can be sold to:
- Hoarders stationed at Gold Hoarders tents on Outposts for Gold and Gold Hoarders Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Gold Hoarders Emissary)
- The Servant of the Flame at The Reaper’s Hideout for Gold and Reaper's Bones Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Reaper's Bones Emissary)
The following is the reward chart for the sold Trinket:
|Emissary Grade||Gold (Min.)||Gold (Max.)||Emissary Value|
- Picking up and placing Artefacts on a Ship for the first time gives Emissary Grade Reputation to Trading Company Emissaries representing the Gold Hoarders or Reaper's Bones.
- All Artefacts can be placed inside any Container Chests. These Chests hide their Glint and allow Players to carry up to three small Treasure items.
- This Artefact emits an Orange Glint from a distance.
- Artefacts can be caught with a Harpoon.
- Devil's Roar Artefacts also have a low chance to appear on Islands outside of The Devil's Roar.
- Hoarder of Lost Artifacts → Sell 450 Treasure Artifacts to the Gold Hoarders
- Golden Tribute → Sell 600 Gold Hoarder Treasures while flying the Gold Hoarders Emissary Flag.
- Eminent Hoarder → Sell 320 Gold Hoarder Treasures while flying a Grade 5 Gold Hoarders Emissary Flag.
- Tributes Taken → Sell 480 Gold Hoarder treasures to the Reaper's Bones
- Plundered Prizes → Sell 600 of any Trading Company items while flying the Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
- Fearless Reaper → Sell 320 of any Trading Company items while flying a Grade 5 Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel of the Artefact: