|Region||The Shores of Plenty|
The island is aptly named after the central outward reaching rock formation resembling a cannon.
The island features:
- A Beacon located atop the rock formation, at the tip of the overhang. (Accessible only via cannon)
- A Skeleton Throne (large) located atop the large rock formation near the middle, overlooking the cave below. (Accessible only via cannon)
- A dock on the north-west beach.
- 3 Ammo Chests
- Atop the rocky hill north-east of the dock.
- On the cove beach.
- On a hill toward the south end of the island.
- A Campfire located on cove's beach.
- These Tall Tales have journals on this island; Journals can only be found while Tale is active. See Tall Tales section below for locations.
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Cursed Rogue|
|The Legendary Storyteller|
|Revenge of the Morningstar|
Legends of the Sea
The following Legends of the Sea player immortalizations are found on this island:
- Helping Hands: Just off the dock, there is a rock with the names of players carved into it, as thanks for contributions in the Technical Alpha release of the game. The players referenced are @KattTruewalker, KnightXIII (@KnightX13), @IOnEI-Falcon, @Runic & TheAaronLeigh (@Pikaaroon)
- Fool's Gold: Found in the cave, there is a reference to player @TheAaronLeigh for participation in the Technical Alpha phase of the game, in the form of a coin stabbed by a dagger, and the name carved into a barrel lid.
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map