Cannonball Crate of the Damned
|Cannonball Crate of the Damned|
|Sell to||Senior Traders or |
The Servant of the Flame
|Base Gold Reward||900-1,100|
The Cannonball Crate the Damned is a Ghostly type of Resource Crate in Sea of Thieves. These ghostly Crates are the phantom remains of Treasure held by Ghost Ships that resurface from the Sea of the Damned. Cannonball Crates of the Damned hold up to 50 special Ghostly Cannonballs. These Crates are valuable to the Merchant Alliance Representative Senior Traders stationed at Outposts.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Cannonball Crates of the Damned can be found from the following sources:
Storage[edit | edit source]
Cannonball Crates of the Damned are visually similar to regular Cannonball Crates, however they can only store Ghostly Cannonballs like Phantom Cannonballs, Flame Phantom Cannonballs and Wraith Cannonballs.
Cannonball Crates of the Damned that are rewarded for Ghost Fleet encounters already appear with a handful of Ghostly Cannonballs inside them.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Unlike other Resource Crates, Cannonball Crates of the Damned do not have to be filled to be able to be sold, nor do they have a commissioned reward. The number of Ghostly Cannonballs inside the Crate does not affect the reward of the Crate and will be lost when sold.
Cannonball Crates of the Damned can be sold to:
- Merchant Alliance Senior Traders stationed at the docks of Outposts for Gold and Merchant Alliance Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Merchant Alliance Emissary)
- The Servant of the Flame at The Reaper’s Hideout for Gold and Reaper's Bones Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Reaper's Bones Emissary)
The following is the reward chart for sold Storage Crates of the Damned:
|Emissary Grade||Gold (Min.)||Gold (Max.)||Emissary Value|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up and placing Resource Crates on a Ship for the first time gives Emissary Grade Reputation to Trading Company Emissaries representing the Merchant Alliance or Reaper's Bones.
- These Crates emit a green glow similar to Bounty Skulls.
- When a defeated Ghost Ship has Treasure on board, ghostly wraiths will circle around it to make the Treasure more visible.
- All Resource Crates can be caught with a Harpoon.
Related Commendations[edit | edit source]
- Precious Commodities → Deliver 600 Merchant Alliance Consignments while flying the Merchant Alliance Emissary Flag.
- Prestigious Merchant → Deliver 320 Merchant Alliance Consignments while flying a Grade 5 Merchant Alliance Emissary Flag.
- Cargo Captured → Deliver 480 Merchant Alliance Consignments to the Reaper's Bones
- Plundered Prizes → Sell 600 of any Trading Company items while flying the Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
- Fearless Reaper → Sell 320 of any Trading Company items while flying a Grade 5 Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
Pirate Chat[edit | edit source]
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel of the Crate:
- The Cannonball Crate of the Damned is full!
- I've found Ghostly Cannon Balls!
- Hiding the Cannonball Crate of the Damned!
- Bringing the Cannonball Crate of the Damned!
- Need more Ghostly Cannon Balls!
- Dropping the Cannonball Crate of the Damned!
- Moving the Cannonball Crate of the Damned!
- Take this off me!