Captain's Table customisation is only available to Captained ships.
The Captain's Table can be interacted with by anyone who either has Voyages or Tall Tales in their Quest Inventory. Voyages can be purchased from Trading Company representatives or from the Shipwright Shop on Outposts. To start a Voyage, players must place their selected Voyage down for voting on the table. If the selected Voyage gets the majority of the votes, it will be started and put in the crew's Quest Radial. Likewise, Voyages can be cancelled with a majority vote. Only one Voyage can be active at one time.
Tall Tales cannot be voted for on the Captain's Table and have to be started from the location of the Tale Books instead. When a tale book receives the majority of the crew's votes, it will become active in the Quest Radial and appear on the Captain's Table. Crews can only have one Tall Tale active at a time. When a player has reached a Tall Tale checkpoint, they can put it up for a vote on the Captain's Table to start from that checkpoint instead. Tall Tales can be cancelled via voting on the Captain's Table.
(Please note that this list is a work-in-progress)
- Crews can have a single Tall Tale and Voyage active at the same time.
- Active Tall Tales and Voyages on the Voyage Table are visible to all players, meaning that it is possible to sneak on a ship and determine their current objective.
- The crew keeps their Tall Tale checkpoints after the Tall Tale has been cancelled.
- 2.6.0 (August 4, 2022)
- Introduced cosmetic variations.
- 2.5.3 (June 26, 2022)
- The ‘Place Map Bundle’ tooltip should no longer be shown on the Captain’s Table when a player is not in possession of a Map Bundle.
- 1.0.2 (April 4, 2018)
- The Voyage image on the captain’s table now displays the rank (promotion) banner in the top right corner, to keep in line with other areas of the game UI.
- First Release (March 20, 2018)