|Sell to||Senior Traders or |
The Servant of the Flame
|Base Gold Reward||2,500|
The Captain’s Key is Quest Item found following clues during Lost Shipments. It is used as a key to unlock the Captain's Quarters of the sunken Galleon at the end of the voyage. In the locked Captain's Quarters there is a hoard of Trade Good Crates that can be sold for an additional payout.
Where to find[edit | edit source]
The Captain's Key can only be acquired during Lost Shipment Voyages issued by the Merchant Alliance. During the Voyage, players will gain access to a Trade Route to find a shipwreck. On the way towards the shipwreck there will be multiple clues found among Barrels of Plenty and on islands along the way. The Captain's Key is located among these clues. Though it is not necessary for voyage completion, it is wise to find this key due to the additional treasure it provides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Captain's Key will despawn once the final Manifest is taken. It is recommended to find the sunken ship before finding the Captain's Key, then revisit the previous clue locations to gather the key.
- The Captain's Key cannot be used as a key in a separate voyage, the key for that voyage must be found instead.
- The Captain's Key can be sold to the Merchant Alliance, and is worth 2,500 .
- Picking up and placing the Key on a Ship for the first time gives Emissary Grade Reputation to Trading Company Emissaries representing the Merchant Alliance or Reaper's Bones.
- The Captain's Key emits a Blue Glint from a distance.
- A Captain's Key can be caught with a Harpoon.
Commendations[edit | edit source]
- Cabin Fever → Open 50 Captain's Quarters with a Captain's Key
Patch history[edit | edit source]