Cargo Crates are a type of Treasure Items that are valuable to the Merchant Alliance who are willing to pay if the goods are kept in good conditions and are delivered on time. Cargo Crates are either Commissioned from regular or Devil's Roar Merchant Voyages, or found beached on Islands. Each crate has a delivery address on it with Crates tied to Voyages or Quests requiring to be sold within a time limit. The current date and time can be tracked with the Pocket Watch.
- Crate of Plants: These Plants require to be watered with a Bucket or submerged in water every now and then to keep them from wilting.
- Crate of Luxurious Cloth: These delicate sheets cannot come in contact with Sea Water or they will start to rot. Keep them covered during Storms!
- Crate of Rum Bottles: Fragile bottles of every Pirate's favorite drink. The bottles can form cracks from the slightest jumps. Try to keep the Ship from crashing or combat while transporting these Crates!
Devil's Roar Cargo:
- Crate of Devil's Plants: Plants of the Devil's Roar, these shrubs need to be watered more frequently than their regular counterpart.
- Crate of Devil's Cloth: Luxurious linens of the Devil's Roar, this cloth can tolerate very little water. Keep it on high surfaces or the Rowboat!
- Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles: Bottles of the Devil's Roar that will break at the slightest bit of rough handling. Watch out for those nasty Geysers!
Cargo will deteriorate in value as it is degrades in quality. The gold rewards for the different states of the Crates are as follows:
- Crate of Plants - 700
- Crate of Luxurious Cloth - 700
- Crate of Rum Bottles - 700
Devil's Roar Cargo:
- Crate of Devil's Plants - 1,400
- Crate of Devil's Cloth - 1,400
- Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles - 1,400
- The Cargo Crates found beached on Islands have been found to be especially buggy, as sometimes they have no discernible Delivery Address, the Address is to a place that does not exist or the Addressee refuses to pay for the Goods.