As will all meat, Chicken meat can be cooked and eaten to restore health and earn additional Health Regeneration benefits.
- Taking a bite out of Cooked Chicken meat restores 50% health.
- Chicken meat takes two bites to fully consume and has a bonus health regeneration effect that will heal you by 1/4th of your health.
- Eating Raw or Under-cooked Chicken meat can make a player vomit.
|Cooking Time (in seconds)|
|Health Benefits (per bite)|
Where to find
Snake meat of different cooked levels can be found from the following sources:
- Killing Chickens will drop one piece of Raw Chicken.
- Killing Chicken with Fire or Gunpowder Barrels will drop one piece of Chicken meat either Burnt or Cooked (rare).
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Plenty at sea. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Shipwrecks. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Rowboat Chests. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Storage Crates. (Varying from raw to burnt)
|Chicken Meat Value|
- Player inventory: 5 Chicken meat
- Food Barrel: 9600 Chicken meat
- Fruit Crate: 50 Chicken meat
- Storage Crate: 1600 Chicken meat
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Chicken meat
Note - Each type of Chicken meat will consume one inventory space: Full Chicken meat: Raw, Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt, Half-eaten Chicken meat: Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt.
A favourite food of pirates all over the Sea of Thieves, so long as the feathers are removed.
- Hunter of the Dawn Caller → Deliver 50 Pieces of Cooked Chicken Meat | Unlocks Dawn Caller Tattoo Set for purchase
- Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 15 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Master Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 35 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 57 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.