Players can use a Clothing Chest to browse and swap their currently equipped Clothing.
List of Clothing
The following items can be changed using the Clothing Chest.
- Belt - A wearable Belt, covers the waist.
- Boots - Wearable Boots or wrappings. Boots make a different sound from naked feet.
- Dress - A more feminine clothing article, can be worn by both sexes. Overrides Jackets and Shirts.
- Gloves - To not make your hands dirty from those dirty Bilge Rats, wear Gloves!
- Hat - Every captain needs a hat. Hats cover up most Hairstyles, however longer hair still retains its form under hats.
- Jacket - Something to cover your upper body. Open-fronted jackets display the worn Shirt.
- Shirt - A shirt is optional if you want to show off your battle scars and cool Tattoos, however hairless pirates may want to cover up their unmanly body. with something simple.
- Trousers - Pants for covering up the legs of a pirate.
- Underwear - Pick between 8 Dyes of Undergarments.
- Costumes - Whole body themed Costumes.
Clothing Chest Locations
The following is a gallery of all the Clothing Chest locations: