|Crate of Plants|
|Base Gold Reward||700|
Like other forms of Cargo, it can be damaged, causing its value to decrease. The Crate of Plants is damaged by lack of contact with sufficient amounts water, causing the plants to wilt and eventually shrivel. It takes approximately 15 minutes for a Crate of Plants to degrade by one stage. Submerging plants in a sufficient amount of water or throwing water onto them with a bucket will refresh them, resetting the amount of time it takes to degrade by one stage. This will not return damaged plants to a higher quality level, however.
- Crate of Plants - 700
- Crate of Parched Plants - 500
- Crate of Wilted Plants - 300
- Crate of Shriveled Plants - 100
- The plants will obstruct a large portion of the player's view when carried.
- Plants can be refreshed by placing them in a sufficient amount of water or throwing a bucket of water at them.
- When transporting a Crate of Plants, the best place is usually the bottom-most deck of the ship slightly filled with water.
- To ensure that plants do not shrivel, make sure that water is filled up to the darkened green line on the crate.