Crate of Plants
|Crate of Plants|
|Base Gold Reward||700|
The Crate of Plants is a type of Cargo acquired from Cargo Runs: A container of greenery that must be watered regularly.
The plants will degrade after some time, but can be maintained by contact with water; either through bucket or being submerged in ship bilge water at the indicated water line on the crate. Upon being sold, it will reward Pirates with Merchant Alliance Reputation and Gold.
It takes roughly 15 minutes without water for Plants to go from pristine to parched, and roughly 15 minutes to go from parched to wilted.
Value Degradation[edit | edit source]
- Crate of Plants - 700
- Crate of Parched Plants - 500
- Crate of Wilted Plants - 300
- Crate of Shriveled Plants - 100
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is very annoying to carry, as the plants block your field of vision.
- The Harpoon is an ideal tool for fetching Plants from land without damaging them.