|Crate of Plants|
|Base Gold Reward||700|
The Crate of Plants is a type of Cargo acquired from Cargo Runs: A container of greenery that must be watered regularly.
The plants will degrade after some time, but can be maintained by contact with water; either through bucket or being submerged in ship bilge water at the indicated water line on the crate. Upon being sold, it will reward Pirates with Merchant Alliance Reputation and Gold.
It takes roughly 15 minutes without water for Plants to go from pristine to parched, and roughly 15 minutes to go from parched to wilted.
- Crate of Plants - 700
- Crate of Parched Plants - 500
- Crate of Wilted Plants - 300
- Crate of Shriveled Plants - 100
- The plants will obstruct a large portion of the player's view when carried.
- The Harpoon is an ideal tool for fetching Plants from land without damaging them.
- You can put parched plants in water to refresh them