|Crate of Rum Bottles|
|Base Gold Reward||700|
Like other forms of Cargo, it can be damaged, causing its value to decrease. The Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles is damaged by jumping to lower ground, damage incurred by attacks, and other forms of rough handling.
- Crate of Rum Bottles - 700
- Crate of Cracked Rum Bottles - 500
- Crate of Splintered Rum Bottles - 300
- Crate of Smashed Rum Bottles - 100
- A Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles can be damaged by Weapons, Volcanic Rocks, Cannonballs, jumping and falling onto land while carrying the Rum, Gunpowder Barrel explosions, Geyser outbursts, and Megalodon or Kraken attacks.
- The Harpoon can grab a Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles without damaging them.
- Jumping will not damage a Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles if you land at a higher point than where you jumped from.