|Dagger Tooth Outpost|
The island has large, jagged rock formations which tower over the shops.
The island has three docks, two of which have fallen into disrepair. On the west side, there is a small bay which is made inaccessible by the remains of a large ship blocking the mouth of the bay.
- Outposts are island towns where crews and their ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their ship is sunk.
- Outposts contain shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains a tavern and one of each shop.
- Representatives of Trading Companies can be found at Outposts, from whom crews can pick up Voyages and sell treasure.
- Players can represent these companies as Emissaries by using Emissary Tables here.
- Teri - Tavernkeep at The Snake Pit tavern
- Winnie - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Tony - Equipment Shop
- Carl - Clothing Shop
- Sandra - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Mandy - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Horace the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Oprah - Order of Souls company liaison
- Errol - Pirate Emporium
Legends of the Sea
The Fox in the Snake: A wanted poster on a wooden beam in the Drowned Rat tavern is dedicated to Fizzy Foxy who was the deadliest pirate in the Technical Alpha play session, killing 37 other players. Self-Promoting Pistol Pirate: A poster on the side of the water tower beside the Weaponsmith's Shop is dedicated to Musicmee for being a positive and committed member of the community and for making a "Wanted Poster Generator" to create custom Sea of Thieves inspired wanted posters.
|The Shores of Plenty||New Golden Sands Outpost • Sanctuary Outpost|
|The Ancient Isles||Ancient Spire Outpost • Plunder Outpost|
|The Wilds||Dagger Tooth Outpost • Galleon's Grave Outpost|
|The Devil's Roar||Morrow's Peak Outpost|