|Location||The Ancient Isles|
The island's landscape is mountainous with various levels to explore. It contains an extensive cave system with many entrances, including one through its tall waterfall.
This island features:
- Martha the Fierce - Possible NPC for Cargo Runs, stands just South of the in-land pool, by the waterfall.
- An Ancient Vault (Boar)
- A Skeleton Throne (small, single crew), mid-level below the northern peak
- A Beacon, atop the north-west cliff, overlooking the the pond.
- 3 Ammo Chests
- Near Martha the Fierce.
- At the south-east area above the vault.
- To the north near the cannon.
- 2 Campfires
- Upper level to the north, near the cannon.
- West beach beside Martha the Fierce.
- 2 Cannons defending the island:
- Atop the north cliff.
- Atop the north-west cliff, near the beacon.
- Legends of the Sea I (Legends of the Sea)
- These Tall Tales have journals on this island; Journals can only be found while Tale is active. See Tall Tales section below for locations.
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Cursed Rogue|
|Stars of a Thief|
- The initial reveal trailer for Sea of Thieves heavily featured a quest on this island including the cursed boar shrine.
- The skeleton throne was added in the Skeleton Thrones event.
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map