|Related||Trading Company Emissaries|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
The purpose of Emissary Tables is to allow Player Pirates and Crews to vote for representing a single Trading Company on the seas as a Trading Company Emissary for greater rewards and Reputation gains. Emissary Tables cannot be used before Players have purchased a Trading Company's Emissary Flag first. Only one person in the Crew has to have an Emissary Flag to put the decision up for a vote though. Voting at Emissary Tables works identically to voting for Voyages or Tall Tales, with one person putting the decision up for a vote on the Table and other crew members having to place additional votes. Once the majority of the Crew has voted at the Table, the Crew will be notified of becoming Emissaries for the specific Company and their Ship will be decked with appropriate Emissary Flags. If a Crew wishes to stop being an Emissary, they will have to put it up for a vote on the Table. Player Crews can only represent one Trading Company at a time. As with the Ship Customization Chest, the Crew's Ship has to be nearby to the Table for the crew to be able to vote. This is to prevent Crews from leaving people behind to raise and lower the flag at will. When a vote has been passed, players are able to see small Ship Models on the Table, which shows how many Crews are representing that specific Trading Company on the seas at the present time. It is up for the Players to decide whether to work together or fight.
Table Locations[edit | edit source]
- Gold Hoarders Emissary Table - Next to the Gold Hoarders tents.
- Order of Souls Emissary Table - Inside the Order of Souls tents.
- Merchant Alliance Emissary Table - In front of the Merchant Alliance dock platforms.
- Athena's Fortune Emissary Table - Next to the Mysterious Stranger inside every Outpost Tavern.
Reaper's Bones Tables[edit | edit source]
- The Reaper’s Hideout beside The Servant of the Flame
- Sanctuary Outpost - On the beach North of the dock.
- Golden Sands Outpost - In front of the Weaponsmith's Shop.
- Plunder Outpost - On the beach, South / South-East of the docks near the Tavern.
- Ancient Spire Outpost - Up the on the lowest cliff path, overlooking the dock.
- Galleon's Grave Outpost - Up next to the Weaponsmith's Shop.
- Dagger Tooth Outpost - On the beach below the Order of Souls tent, near the docks/Shipwright Shop.
- Morrow's Peak Outpost - Next to the Equipment Shop, on the North side.
The Shrine of Ancient Spire Outpost is under the pathway up the Spire right next to the Dock.
The Shrine of Sanctuary Outpost is right next to the Dock.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Any Players who have reached above Emissary Grade II with a Trading Company can return their Emissary Flag back to the company's Emissary Table for a generous Gold payout and Reputation increase. This can be done by voting to lower the Emissary Flag at the Tables. Note that your Ship has to be nearby for the vote to be possible. This reward is not applicable for Broken Emissary Flags, which are retrieved from sunken Emissary Ships.
The following is a table of the Gold Rewards for returning one's Emissary Flag:
|Retrieved Emissary Flag Value Chart|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sea Dogs and The Hunter's Call Trading Companies do not have Emissary Tables, as they cannot be represented as Emissaries.