|Region||The Devil's Roar|
The island is broken into 2 bodies of land: the main island to the south with a volcano at its south-east end, and a tear-dropped piece of land to the north.
- An Ancient Vault (Eagle), located in a large cave at the centre of the the island.
- A Beacon, atop the north-east hill on the north island.
- The remains of 'Fetcher' Farley, found near the western point of the main island on top of a hill resting against the westward facing side of a rock.
- An Ammo Crate located at a sheltered camp on the north beach of the main island.
- 2 Campfires
- Located at a sheltered camp on the north beach of the main island.
- Located on the north-east beach of the main island.
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Seabound Soul|
Fetcher's Rest as seen on the Map Table.
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map
- 1.4.4 (March 6, 2019)
- Waves no longer clipping through ground textures on Fetcher's Rest.
- 1.3.1 (October 10, 2018)
- Players should no longer get an unfinishable riddle quest on Fetcher's Rest.
- 1.3.0 (September 27, 2018)