A Food Barrel is is a type of Resource Barrel on every Ship used to store and pick up various types of Food Items in Sea of Thieves. Food Barrels can store all types of Food - Fruit, Fish, Meat and Bait.
Where to Find
- There are 2 Food Barrels on every ship variant.
Every Barrel has 16 open Slots per Page for Resources. Each Barrel can contain up to three pages worth of Resources with a maximum of 99 of a single item per one Slot. Therefore, the maximum storage capacity of a single Barrel is 4752 Resource Items.
- Every Sloop starts out with a stock of 16 Bananas (divided between the two Barrels).
- Every Brigantine starts out with a stock of 16 Bananas (divided between the two Barrels).
- Every Galleon starts out with a stock of 16 Bananas (divided between the two Barrels).
- Every Arena Ship starts out with a stock of and 198 Coconuts per Barrel.
- 2.0 (April 30, 2019)
- 1.2.4 (August 30, 2018)
- Added a user interface to barrels.
- Food Barrel storage capacity increased to 1,188.
- 1.0.5 (April 24, 2018)
- It is no longer possible to clip through the ship when jumping on the Banana Barrel.