A Food Barrel is is a type of Resource Barrel on every Ship used to store and pick up various types of Food Items in Sea of Thieves. Food Barrels can store all types of Food - Fruit, Fish, Meat and Bait.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
- There are 2 Food Barrels on every ship variant.
Storage[edit | edit source]
Every Barrel has 16 open Slots per Page for Resources. Each Barrel can contain up to three pages worth of Resources with a maximum of 99 of a single item per one Slot. Therefore, the maximum storage capacity of a single Barrel is 4752 Resource Items.
- Every Sloop starts out with a stock of 16 Bananas (divided between the two Barrels).
- Every Brigantine starts out with a stock of 16 Bananas (divided between the two Barrels).
- Every Galleon starts out with a stock of 16 Bananas (divided between the two Barrels).
- Every Arena Ship starts out with a stock of and 198 Coconuts per Barrel.
Patch history[edit | edit source]
- Barrel inventory has been expanded to display a 4x4 grid of items rather than a 3x4 grid with additional pages.
- Barrel storage capacity increased to 9,600 items.
- Added an additional Food Barrel to all ships to accommodate the addition of meat, fruit varieties, and bait.
- Added a user interface to barrels.
- Food Barrel storage capacity increased to 1,188.
- The original Food Barrel had no user interface and a storage capacity of 99 Bananas.