Hello! I’m Harry the Hoarder. Unlike my thrifty colleagues, I just love sharing out as much gold as possible.
- I’d certainly like a massive share of gold, Harry. How do I get it?
- It couldn’t be simpler! Just take our easy to follow maps that lead to chests of gold. Return the chests and before you know it, we’ll both have loads of gold to give away. I trust you are the generous type? I’d hate to think you’re going to keep your share for yourself!
- Tell you what, I’ll open the chests when I find them and bring you a share.
- I admire your enterprise, I really do! You certainly look like a pirate that I could trust to share out the gold fairly. Sadly the only way to unlock the chests is with the keys we have around our necks. You’ll just have to bring the chests back to us, I’m afraid.
- I like your generous spirit. Can you just give me your key?
- If I did that, I wouldn’t be able to open anywhere near the chests I need to! There’s so many worthy causes I must donate to. Travis over at the Trinket Store needs a small loan to set up his cutlass customizing business. Then there’s that great idea Molly from Dagger Tooth is collecting for. She wants to adopt every single pig and chicken across all the seas. So I must keep my key. I’m sure you understand.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.