|Hidden Spring Keep|
|Region||The Shores of Plenty|
Hidden Spring Keep is one of the Fortress Locations in Sea of Thieves located within the Region of The Shores of Plenty at coordinate I-8. It features a wide, sloped approach to the tower and vault. It also features one of the Skeleton Thrones atop the tower, and requires a well-aimed shot from a cannon to reach.
- This Fortress could be an active Skeleton Fort Event. A Fort of Fortune Event can spawn here.
- There are roughly 10-15 waves per raid.
- At the final wave, the Fort's Skeleton Lord will spawn. It will drop a Vault Key upon death and also cause the other remaining Skeletons to fade away, the Vault Key can be used to unlock a Fortress Vault that contains a large amount of loot.
- A skilled sailor can anchor their ship behind the Fort on the northern side to not get shot at.
- Pondies can be caught in the pond in the center.
- Umbra's Legends of the Sea VII journal can be found here, on the southwest side in a climbable tower.
This fortress features:
- A Skeleton Throne (small, single crew), on top of the fort itself, requires being shot from a ship's cannon.
The map of Hidden Spring Keep, courtesy of RareThief
- 1.4.0 (November 28, 2018)
- This fort can now become an active World Event.
- 1.1.2 (June 13, 2018)
- Added a skeleton throne to the Fort.
- First Release (March 20, 2018)