Where to find
Jigballs have a low chance to appear in Barrels all over the world. Jigballs can also be unloaded from Cannons that have been loaded with a Jigball. Some Skeleton Ships use Jigballs as a part of their arsenal.
Jigballs are mainly used as ammunition for loading up and shooting with Cannons. A Jigball needs to be loaded inside an empty Cannon before it can be used as ammunition. Once a Cannon is loaded, the player can manually aim the cannon with
Directional keys and then Shoot the Jigball with the
Primary Use key. As the fired Cannonball's firing trajectory and arc is influenced by the angle of the Cannon and the sailing speed of the Ship, hitting targets with Cannonballs requires some practice.
Jigballs are used to make hit Players and Skeletons perform the Dance Emote for a few seconds. A Jigball affects the surrounding area of its impact zone, making it possible to make a whole Ship or ground area Dance. Note that Jigballs do not do direct damage to a Ship, nor can it be used to kill enemies. Additionally, if a Jigball is shot at a ship immediately adjacent to the Cannon, the ball's curse will also affect the Cannon where it was shot from due to splash damage. Skeleton Ships that carry Jigballs can be very dangerous, because when they hit your sinking Ship with one, all of your Crewmates will not be able to perform any actions for a few seconds, including repairs.
- Up to 10 total Jigballs can be held in a player's inventory at one time.
- A single Jigball can be loaded into any Cannon, signified by a fuse appearing on front of the Cannon and green coloured smoke appearing from its muzzle.
- Up to 100 Jigballs can be stored in one storage space of a Barrel at a time. A single Ship's Cannonball Barrel can carry up to 3 pages worth (i.e. 4800) of Jigballs.
- Up to 20 Jigballs can be stored in one storage space of the Rowboat Chest. A single Rowboat's Chest can carry a maximum of 2 pages worth (i.e. 640) of Jigballs.
A cannonball that leaves foes unable to stop dancing. A huge hit at parties AND sea battles.
- Description changed from "A cannonball that makes people dance! A huge hit at parties AND sea battles." to "A cannonball that leaves foes unable to stop dancing. A huge hit at parties AND sea battles.".
- Now available for player use. Can be found in barrels and crates around the world.
- Introduced as a resource used exclusively by Skeleton Ships.