As will all meat, Kraken meat can be cooked and eaten to restore health and earn additional Health Regeneration benefits.
- Taking a bite out of Cooked Kraken meat restores 100% health.
- Kraken meat takes three bites to fully consume and has a bonus health regeneration effect that will heal you by 50% of your health.
- Eating Raw or Under-cooked Kraken meat can make a player vomit.
|Cooking Time (in seconds)|
|Health Benefits (per bite)|
Where to find
Kraken meat of different cooked levels can be found from the following sources:
- Killing the Kraken will drop 4 pieces of meat.
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Plenty at sea. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Shipwrecks. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Rowboat Chests. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Storage Crates. (Varying from raw to burnt)
|Kraken Meat Value|
- Player inventory: 5 Kraken meat
- Food Barrel: 9600 Kraken meat
- Fruit Crate: 50 Kraken meat
- Storage Crate: 1600 Kraken meat
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Kraken meat
Note - Each type of Kraken meat will consume one inventory space: Full Kraken meat: Raw, Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt, 2/3rd Kraken meat: Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt, 1/3rd Kraken meat: Undercooked,Cooked and burnt.
Tastes a lot like squid, but with crunchy bits - mostly wood and pirate bones.
- Hunter of the Monstrous Beast → Deliver 50 Pieces of Cooked Kraken Meat | Unlocks Kraken Makeup for purchase
- Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 15 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Master Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 35 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 57 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.