|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
This island contains a secret underwater cave underneath the island with an ancient statue inside. One way to enter this cave is to find the hidden mining shaft in the middle of the island and jump or climb down the ladder.
There is one cannon in the middle of the island.
Features[edit | edit source]
The island features:
- An Ancient Vault (Snake), to the north-west.
- A Beacon, found atop the cliff over looking the main pond.
- A Skeleton Throne (small) at the south-east side of the island, atop a large rock formations. (Accessible only via cannon)
- 3 Ammo Chests
- North-west beach, at the archway near the Vault among some barrels.
- Up the path behind Five Paces Frank, found on the north among some barrels.
- Southern most clifftop.
- 2 Campfires
- At the North beach.
- Near Five Paces Frank.
- 1 Cannon, atop the southward facing cliff.
Journals[edit | edit source]
- Wanda's Journal "Book I" (Cursed Sails), in camp at the pond's south side.
- These Tall Tales have journals on this island; Journals can only be found while Tale is active. See Tall Tales section below for locations.
Legends of the Sea[edit | edit source]
The following Legends of the Sea player immortalizations are found on this island:
- "Dog Days", wooden sign in camp at pond's south end, near Five Paces Frank
- "Sleeping With the Fishes", skeleton and name carved in a rock at the east beach, near water's edge
- "Join the Club", flyer attached to a broken down structure found atop the southern cliff
Tall Tales[edit | edit source]
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Cursed Rogue|
|The Legendary Storyteller|
|Stars of a Thief|
Item locations[edit | edit source]
Red Triangle - Ammo Boxes
Yellow Stars - Secrets
On this location there is a hidden underwater cave marked by a yellow star.
Known Riddles[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map