Morrow's Peak Outpost
|Morrow's Peak Outpost|
|Location||The Devil's Roar|
Description[edit | edit source]
This Outpost is one of 7 in Sea of Thieves.
They are island towns with a variety of characters and man-made structures. The outpost is built around a shipwreck, littered with geysers and surrounded by rocks, with a volcano on the North-West side. The island has two docks, one of which has fallen into disrepair.
This is the only outpost where ships do not spawn.
Outposts contain Shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains one of each Shop, some with their own unique items.
Representatives of Trading Companies can be found at Outposts, from whom Crews can pick up Voyages. Players can also Represent these Companies as Emissaries by using Emissary Tables. Also where you can start the Heart Of Fire Tall Tale.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Grace - Outpost founder and Forsaken Shores Alliance leader.
- Tallulah - Tavernkeep at The Charred Parrot tavern
- Wednesday - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Tad - Equipment Shop
- Chester - Clothing Shop
- Stevie - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Matilda - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Hyde the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Oya - Order of Souls company liaison
- Elijah - Pirate Emporium
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The outpost is named after Grace Morrow, and built around her shipwreck.