|New Golden Sands Outpost|
|Region||The Shores of Plenty|
Currently, the outpost has some damage and armaments following what seems to have been a fierce battle. During the Lost Sands Adventure, the community had a choice to save the outpost by delivering supplies to Merrick, or leave it in ruins by helping The Servant of the Flame deliver Relic Caches and detonating Soulflame Rowboats at the outpost. On June 9th, 2022, the final results of the adventure were declared and Golden Sands Outpost was to be rebuilt. With the release of 2.5.3, it became New Golden Sands Outpost and was back in business with all traders returning and buildings reconstructed.
The outpost consists of four sandy islets connected via wooden walkways. The central section houses the tavern, while the south west section hosts the outpost shops and Trading Companies. Around the remaining two islands are various scattered structures such as docks, camps and a water tower.
Docking effectively is often tricky due to the fact that the company liaisons are situated on the opposite side of the archipelago from where players often arrive.
- Outposts are where crews and their ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their ship is sunk.
- Outposts contain shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains one of each Shop, some with their own unique items.
- Representatives of Trading Companies can be found at outposts, from whom crews can pick up Voyages. Players can also represent these companies as Emissaries by using Emissary Tables.
- Tina - Tavernkeep at The Captain's Head tavern
- Wonda - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Tom - Equipment Shop
- Cecil - Clothing Shop
- Sharon - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Mavis - Merchant Alliance representative
- Hugh the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders representative
- Madame Olga - Order of Souls representative
- Emily - Pirate Emporium
Legends of the Sea
The following Legends of the Sea player immortalizations are found on this island:
- Pirate Port Pals: On a table outside The Captain's Head tavern, there are two tankards with the names Abstractacus and Paladin Topaz engraved.
- Killer Qualifications: By the fireplace in The Captain's Head tavern, there is a note pinned to the wall dedicated to the player Dread Pirate Doug.
- Points of Contention: By the water tower on the west island, there is a skeleton holding a scroll dedicated to the player Daimyo DoriMa.
- May Contain Boom: A plank of wood behind the Weaponsmith's Shop has the name xbox4Jackie engraved.
- After a much-needed recovery from their captivity, Golden Sands NPCs resided in a safe refuge set up by Larinna following the events of Forts of the Forgotten. They have since returned to the outpost after the results of Lost Sands.
Shrouded Islands through Lost Sands
The outpost after Lost Sands.
Before Shrouded Islands
As seen on the Map Table.
- Safe refuge for NPCs, Sea of Thieves Twitter
|The Shores of Plenty||New Golden Sands Outpost • Sanctuary Outpost|
|The Ancient Isles||Ancient Spire Outpost • Plunder Outpost|
|The Wilds||Dagger Tooth Outpost • Galleon's Grave Outpost|
|The Devil's Roar||Morrow's Peak Outpost|