|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
The Pirate Chat Radial Menu is a feature of Sea of Thieves that allows Players to communicate with others via pre-prepared text prompt. The selected message will be displayed to the other players in their game language.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
The Pirate Chat Radial Menu can be opened at any time with a designated button (by default, T on keyboard and on controller). Holding down the button, a player can choose between eight pre-prepared messages and broadcast any one of them. The same 8-16 messages are prepared at any given moment, however these messages can vary depending on what the player is interacting with.
Variations[edit | edit source]
A different set of Pirate Chat messages is prepared when interacting with various Items or objects in-game:
- When holding any Equipment Item in hand.
- When holding any Weapon in hand.
- When holding any Treasure or Quest Item in hand.
- When holding any Quest in your hand.
- When holding a post-Arena match Results page in hand.
- When holding any Pet in hand.
- When interacting with any element of the Ship (The Wheel, Sail Pulleys and Cleats, Capstan, Map Table, Harpoon)
- When on a Rowboat.
- When in the Ferry of the Damned.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Holding a Speaking Trumpet in hand will broadcast any messages in all capitalised letters to mimic the item's voice-operated feature.