The Pirate Emporium is an in-game Shop located on top of Order of Souls tents on Outposts in Sea of Thieves that offer a selection of Pets, Emotes and Ship Customization Items for purchase with Ancient Coins. These coins can be purchased in bulk through microtransaction or earned by killing the rare and elusive Ancient Skeletons.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Emily - stationed at Golden Sands Outpost
- Ebenezer - stationed at Sanctuary Outpost
- Earl - stationed at Ancient Spire Outpost
- Eduardo - stationed at Plunder Outpost
- Errol - stationed at Dagger Tooth Outpost
- Earnest - stationed at Galleon's Grave Outpost
- Elijah - stationed at Morrow's Peak Outpost
- Ellis - stationed inside The Glorious Sea Dog Tavern
Ancient Coins[edit | edit source]
Pirate Emporium Categories[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Pets are Pirate Emporium exclusive animal companions who can be equipped from a Pet Chest. Pets can perform various actions without giving players any advantages or disadvantages. The Pets section of the Emporium offers various species of Pets and additional Pet Outfits for them to wear.
Pirates[edit | edit source]
Ships[edit | edit source]
The Pirate Emporium offers various exclusive Ship Sets, which are mostly themed around other game franchises made by Rare Ltd. These Ship sets also include special Collector's versions of Figureheads and Sails.
Seasonal[edit | edit source]
Seasonal Items are mostly time-limited Cosmetics that follow a theme of a certain holiday, tradition or festival. These Items can be any Cosmetic Item and are usually only available during the time of the season they apply to.