|Location||The Ancient Isles|
This Outpost is one of 7 in Sea of Thieves.
They are island towns with a variety of characters and man-made structures.
Outposts are where new crews and their Ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their Ship is sunk.
Outposts contain Shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains one of each Shop, some with their own unique items.
- Tanya - Tavernkeep at the Drowned Rat tavern
- Whitney - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Travis - Equipment Shop
- Chris - Clothing Shop
- Sue - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Maureen - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Harry the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Olivia - Order of Souls company liaison
- Eduardo - Pirate Emporium
- A reference to player @ZZ_DE_TOX_ZZ from the Technical Alpha release is found in the tavern as a brass plaque claiming their drinking spot.
- A reference to player @Deadsniper15915 from the Technical Alpha release can be found high on the South-Eastern cliffs, as a charred skeleton who etched its name into the rock. This spot can only be reached by being fired from a cannon.
- The design of the island may be a reference to "DK Isle" from the Donkey Kong Country video game developed by Rare Ltd for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1994.