|Region||The Ancient Isles|
The island has tall, rocky peaks towering above the Outpost buildings.
The primary dock is on the west side, with a second, broken dock to the north east.
- Outposts are island towns where crews and their ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their ship is sunk.
- Outposts contain shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains a tavern and one of each shop.
- Representatives of Trading Companies can be found at Outposts, from whom crews can pick up Voyages and sell treasure.
- Players can represent these companies as Emissaries by using Emissary Tables here.
- Tanya - Tavernkeep at the Drowned Rat tavern
- Whitney - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Travis - Equipment Shop
- Chris - Clothing Shop
- Sue - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Maureen - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Harry the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Olivia - Order of Souls company liaison
- Eduardo - Pirate Emporium
Legend of the Sea
- ZZ Marks the Spot: On a wooden beam in the tavern, there is a plaque dedicated to ZZ-DE-TOX-ZZ for drinking the most grog in a single Technical Alpha play session.
- Aim High: Above the Skeleton Throne on the eastern peak, there is the remains of a skeleton to commemorate Deadsniper15915 for firing themselves out of a cannon the most during the Technical Alpha for E3 2017.
- The design of the island may be a reference to "DK Isle" from the Donkey Kong Country video game developed by Rare Ltd for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1994.
|The Shores of Plenty||New Golden Sands Outpost • Sanctuary Outpost|
|The Ancient Isles||Ancient Spire Outpost • Plunder Outpost|
|The Wilds||Dagger Tooth Outpost • Galleon's Grave Outpost|
|The Devil's Roar||Morrow's Peak Outpost|