As will all meat, Pork can be cooked and eaten to restore health and earn additional Health Regeneration benefits.
- Taking a bite out of Cooked Pork restores 50% health.
- Pork takes two bites to fully consume and has a bonus health regeneration effect that will heal you by 1/4th of your health.
- Eating Raw or Under-cooked Pork can make a player vomit.
|Cooking Time (in seconds)|
|Health Benefits (per bite)|
Where to find
Pork of different cooked levels can be found from the following sources:
- Killing Pigs will drop one piece of Raw pork
- Killing Pigs with Fire or Gunpowder Barrels will drop one piece of pork either Burnt or Cooked (rare).
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Plenty at sea. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Shipwrecks. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Rowboat Chests. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Storage Crates. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Player inventory: 5 Pork
- Food Barrel: 9600 Pork
- Fruit Crate: 50 Pork
- Storage Crate: 1600 Pork
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Pork
Note - Each type of Pork will consume one inventory space: Full Pork Raw, Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt; Half-eaten Pork Raw, Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt.
Pork is delicious and versatile - yet many pirates don't have the heart to hurt piggies...
- Hunter of the Wild Hog → Deliver 50 Pieces of Cooked Pork. | Unlocks Wild Hog Tattoo Set for purchase.
- Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 15 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Master Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 35 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 57 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.