|Region||The Shores of Plenty|
The island consists of one main section containing shops and buildings with a huge boulder on one side, as well as three smaller islands, two of which are partially connected to the centre with wooden bridges.
- Outposts are island towns where crews and their ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their ship is sunk.
- Outposts contain shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains a tavern and one of each shop.
- Representatives of Trading Companies can be found at Outposts, from whom crews can pick up Voyages and sell treasure.
- Players can represent these companies as Emissaries by using Emissary Tables here.
- Tracy - Tavernkeep at The George & Kraken tavern
- Wendy - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Tyler - Equipment Shop
- Charles - Clothing Shop
- Sherry - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Mollie - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Humphrey the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Olive - Order of Souls company liaison
- Ebenezer - Pirate Emporium
Legends of the Sea
Going Bananas: A Banana Barrel by the north water tower is dedicated to Freakydusty for eating the most bananas, but also getting the most healing out of those bananas, when the feature was first introduced in the Technical Alpha. One Cross Pirate: In the ruins of a house to the south east, a bag filled with letters is dedicated to Capta1n Cr0ss for their contributions to the Pioneer Programme. Not Just for Sweeping: The George & Kraken tavern sign on is dedicated to Clumsy George for being a pillar of the community and supporting everyone with positive vibes. Buckets of Fun: A bucket hung on a wooden beam at the Shipwright's Shop is dedicated to Carson iz Pro for bailing a mass amount of water in the first Technical Alpha in Sea of Thieves.
|The Shores of Plenty||New Golden Sands Outpost • Sanctuary Outpost|
|The Ancient Isles||Ancient Spire Outpost • Plunder Outpost|
|The Wilds||Dagger Tooth Outpost • Galleon's Grave Outpost|
|The Devil's Roar||Morrow's Peak Outpost|