- How are you today, Scarlett?
- Thanks fer askin' matey. I'm feelin' pretty good. Countin' myself lucky I am, as I've 'ad a little accident wiv' some nails. One of 'em slipped and stabbed me in the chest. think it might have punctured me lung. Mustn't grumble though, I can still breathe most o' the time.
- What do you think I should buy for my ship?
- I reckon one of them figureheads would look lovely up on the front o' yer ship. Watch yer step now, they are right 'eavy. Once dropped one on me left foot no less, broke all me toes. Can't complain though, it missed me right foot.
- Are you expecting any new stock soon?
- Funny yer should say that. I went to check wiv' me supplier as I'd 'eard rumours about some new capstans. Went an' tripped on the pier didn't I, smashed a few teeth n' cracked a couple o' me ribs on a rock. Could've been worse though, I didn't break me 'ammer arm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.