|Company||The Hunter's Call|
Seaposts are small Outposts set up on various rock islets all over the Sea of Thieves. Each Seapost has a small Trading Post with a trader and a Hunter's Call representative. Each Seapost is easily visible due to a beacon atop the rock that is always lit.
- Item inventory is completely random and will cycle every day (24 minutes) at 12:00 in the morning.
- Items will be any regular Clothing, Vanity, Equipment, Weapons and Ship items purchasable with Gold at Outposts.
- The daily selection of items is the same across all Seaposts.
The Hunter's Call
List of Seaposts
The following is a list of every Seapost and their map coordinates.
- The Spoils of Plenty Store
- Three Paces East Seapost
- Most items introduced post Anniversary Update are not available from Seaposts.
- As it is not officially classified as a proper island and are set in open-waters, region specific fish can be caught here.
- 1.3.2 (October 31, 2018)
- Seapost NPCs animations now have audio.
- 1.3.1 (October 10, 2018)
- Titles will no longer incorrectly appear on Seaposts.
- 1.3.0 (September 27, 2018)