|Season Six Community Day|
|Duration||May 14th, 2022 - May 15th, 2022 (10:00 UTC)|
Season Six Community Day was a special 24-hour event to celebrate the Sea of Thieves community, offering a Community Emissary Grade Renown multiplier that could be boosted by the player community using the Twitter hashtag #SeaOfThievesCommunityDay (to a max of 3.5x), boosted Gold and Reputation, login rewards, and the Gilded Phoenix Banjo via Twitch Drops.
It’s official, we’ve set the date – Sea of Thieves’ next Community Day will happen on Saturday, May 14th, mere weeks from now! We’re extremely eager to share a spectacular smorgasbord of boosted rewards, in-game items and activities to excite even the coolest of pirates.
Hot on the heels of our first Community Day in January, Season Six’s celebration comes supercharged with even more ways to get involved. So if you want your whistle whetted, stick with us as we run through what’s in store.
All Tweets made with the hashtag #SeaOfThievesCommunityDay over the duration of the community event was counted, with every 100 tweets increasing Renown rewards earned in-game by 0.5x (additive), up to a maximum of a 3.5x multiplier until the end of the event.
Gold and Reputation multiplier
|Cumulative Event Multipliers Chart|
|Just Community Day||2.0x|
|During Gold Rush||3.0x|
|With Grade 5 Emissary||5.0x|
|During Gold Rush &
with Grade 5 Emissary
All players who joined a game session during the event was automatically gifted the following rewards:
|Season Six Community Day Flag||"Awarded to pirates who set sail during the Season Six Community Day."|
|Wing Flap Emote||"You're either imitating a dancing bird or you really need the toilet."|
Additionally, the following reward could be earned as a Twitch Drop by watching 20 minutes of any participating stream.
|May 14||Gilded Phoenix Banjo|
A celebratory sale was made available on the Sea of Thieves merchandise store on May 14th 2022, where all Sea of Thieves themed merchandise was discounted by 30% with the use of the promotional code COMMUNITYDAY at checkout.
During the sale, a limited Community Day t-shirt was also made available for $17.99 USD. As well as a new offering compared to Season Five Community Day in the form of a Physical Community Day Flag for $34.99 USD.
- Within the first two hours of the Season Six Community Day, players had eaten 60,209 Bananas, drunk 15,007 Tankards of Grog, and fired themselves from a Cannon 48,623 times.
- Within the first twelve hours of the Season Six Community Day, players had launched 212,426 Fireworks, drank 349,782 Grogs, shot themselves out of Cannons 696,913 times, played Instruments 866,096 times, eaten 1,419,238 Bananas, fired 6,777,971 Cannonballs, and earned a cumulative total of 63,456,872,535 .
Community Day Challenge List.
Community Day To-do List.
Community Day Score Card.
Promotional image for login rewards.
Promotional image for #BeMorePirate.
Promotional image for the limited edition Season Six T-Shirt.
Promotional image for the limited edition Season Six Community Day Flag.
An official social media asset pack containing wallpapers, social banners, and screenshot frames was made available during Season Six Community Day.
- Season Six Community Day Set for May 14th, SeaOfThieves.com News Blog
- Season Six Community Day, SeaOfThieves.com Event Page
- Player stats 2 hours in, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Player stats 12 hours in, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Chest of Legends stats 12 hours in, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Challenge List, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Community Day To-do List, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Community Day Score Card, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Login rewards, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Community Day Twitch Drops, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- #BeMorePirate and distribution of the Hat of Glorious Fame, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Community Day Merchandise and Sales, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Community Day Merchandise, Sea of Thieves Twitter
- Season Six Community Day Social Media Asset Pack, Sea of Thieves Twitter