- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Shadow Stormfish can be caught in the Ocean.
- Shadow Stormfish require Leeches to catch.
- Shadow Stormfish can only be caught when inside a Storm.
- Rare fish varieties like the Shadow Stormfish are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Shadow Stormfishs
- Barrels: 4800 Shadow Stormfishs
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Shadow Stormfishs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Remember to de-snout before eating, or you'll get an awfully sore throat."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.
- Shadow Stormfish are easier to encounter in areas with no region like The Glorious Sea Dog Tavern in the center of The Sea of Thieves as the spawn pool will only include Splashtails and Twilight Stormfish aside from the Shadow versions.