|Crew||Max of 2|
|Length Cleats||2 Rigs|
|Angle Pulleys||2 Rigs|
|Food||2 Barrels (16 Stock)|
|Cannonballs||2 Barrels (40 Stock)|
|Planks||1 Barrel (15 Stock)|
Sloops are small ships, trading increased fragility for better maneuverability. With fewer Cannons than a Brigantine or a Galleon, Sloops may find themselves disadvantaged in battles of attrition, however capable deckhands can maneuver their Sloop to advantageous positions and take down bigger ships with careful positioning and firing placement. The Sloop has a single-masted split-deck design and can be maintained by just one person. The sloop has two decks in the stern with the upper deck for helm and sail controls and lower deck for the Map Table, Voyage Table, Weapon and Ammo Chest. At the bow, the upper deck holds the Cannons and two Cannonball Barrels, while the lower deck houses a single Wood Barrel, two Food Barrels, and a Stove. The lower deck also features a mattress occupying a space that previously held a Brig. Holes in the front of the Sloop will be below the waterline and take in water. Holes in the rear of the Sloop will be just above the waterline and only take on small amounts of water unless the lower deck is flooded or the ship is hit with a Ballastball. This means that the Sloop has an advantage over the larger Brigantine as it takes longer to sink. Since the Sloop has only one sail, it has a major advantage in sailing into the wind when being chased by larger ships.
The Sloop can be identified at a distance by its single mast and mainsail.
- 1 Small Sail
- A Wheel that does one full rotation.
- A Compass by the Wheel
- 2 Cannons, 1 on each side
- 2 Harpoons at the front of the ship
- A Capstan with two pegs
- 2 Cannonball Barrels on the main deck
- 2 Food Barrels on the lower deck
- 1 Wood Barrel on the lower deck
- An Armoury and Ammo Chest on the mid-deck
- 7 Lanterns
- 3 on the top deck area
- 2 on the mid-deck, below the helm
- 2 on the lower deck
- A Map Table right behind the helm for quick visual access
- A Voyage table
- A Clothing Chest, Equipment Chest, Vanity Chest and Pet Chest for player customization
- A Stove for cooking fish and meat in the lower deck
- A Flag Box on top of the Crow's Nest
- A Mattress.
- 3 Ladders, 1 on either side of the Helm and one leading to the crows nest.
- A Rowboat dock at the stern, behind the Map Table
- A Grog Barrel to refill Tankards
- A Water Barrel for dealing with Fires
- A Pet Cage by the Voyage Table for placing Pets in
- 4 Respawn Points, one at the helm, one near the harpoons, one next to the voyage table, and one next to the wood barrel