As with all meat, Snake meat can be cooked and eaten to restore health and earn additional Health Regeneration benefits.
- Taking a bite out of Cooked Snake meat restores 50% health.
- Snake meat takes two bites to fully consume and has a bonus health regeneration effect that will heal you by 1/4th of your health.
- Eating Raw or Under-cooked Snake meat can make a player vomit.
|Cooking Time (in seconds)|
|Health Benefits (per bite)|
Where to find
Snake meat of different cooked levels can be found from the following sources:
- Killing Snakes will drop one piece of Raw Snake.
- Killing Snakes with Fire or Gunpowder Barrels will drop one piece of snake meat either Burnt or Cooked (rare).
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Plenty at sea. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Shipwrecks. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Rowboat Chests. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Storage Crates. (Varying from raw to burnt)
|Snake Meat Value|
- Player inventory: 5 Snake meat
- Food Barrel: 9600 Snake meat
- Fruit Crate: 50 Snake meat
- Storage Crate: 1600 Snake meat
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Snake meat
Note - Each type of Snake meat will consume one inventory space: Full Snake meat: Raw, Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt, Half-eaten Snake meat: Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt.
Some pirates think that eating snakemeat makes them immune to venom. Pirates think a lot of things.
- Hunter of the Serpent's Scale → Deliver 50 Pieces of Cooked Snake. | Unlocks Serpent's Scale Tattoo Set for purchase.
- Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 15 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Master Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 35 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.
- Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves → Earn 57 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.