Taverns are a shop location found at all Outposts and some other notable locations. Players can fill their Tankards with Grog for free by speaking with the Tavern Keeper, and access the hidden entrance to Athena's Fortune Hideout.
When a crew enters a server, they will spawn inside an Outpost's Tavern.
List of Taverns & NPCs
Outpost Taverns are home to:
- A Tavern Keeper
- The Mysterious Stranger, representative for Athena's Fortune
- Larinna, representative for the Bilge Rats, found outside the Tavern entrance
|The Glorious Sea Dog||Tilly||Uncharted Island (K-11)|
|Tavern of Legends||Louise||Athena's Fortune Hideout|
|Tavern of the Damned||Teddy||Sea of the Damned|
- The George & Kraken and its sign are dedicated to player @Clumsy-George.
- According to Tracy, her great great grandmother opened the first tavern in the Sea of Thieves, called the "Traveller's Rest". It burnt down on the opening night after a flaming cutlass juggling contest.
- 'Making Our Mark' - Official List of Community Influence. Sea of Thieves Forums. October 14, 2017.
- Reduced the likelihood of tearing when inside the Taverns.
- First Release