The Glorious Sea Dog
|This article is about the Tavern run by the Sea Dogs. For the cosmetic set, see Glorious Sea Dog Set.|
|The Glorious Sea Dog|
The Glorious Sea Dog is a tavern and headquarters of the Sea Dogs Trading Company, built on the large uncharted arched rock formation found central to the three main regions. Its tavern interior is the lobby for The Arena, and accessible exclusively through the game mode.
Shops can be found here, similar to Outposts, but as booths rather than dedicated buildings. In Adventure Mode they can be found outside nearby to the tavern, while in The Arena game mode the shop booths are found scattered around the tavern's interior.
Also located on the island alongside the Glorious Sea Dog is a parkour Jumping Challenge Route for daring pirates.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- DeMarco - co-leader & Sea Dogs Contact (Interior)
- Lesedi - co-leader & Sea Dogs Contact (Interior)
- Amaranta - vice-leader & Dogs Contact (Exterior, front door)
- Dimitri - Sea Dogs Member (Interior)
- Tilly - Tavernkeep (Interior)
- Carlos - Clothing Shop
- Sybil - Shipwright Shop
- Tristan - Equipment Shop
- Winter - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Ellis - Pirate Emporium (Interior)
Jumping Challenge Route[edit | edit source]
With the 2.0.7 Update, a Jumping Challenge Route was added to the exterior of the Tavern for those who want to test and compare their jumping and climbing skills with their peers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tavern's mascot is DeMarco's dog, Leopoldo, who disappeared while on adventure. The exact location of his disappearance is unknown but presumed to be Sailor's Bounty.