|Location||The Ancient Isles|
|Coordinates||L-20 / M-20|
The island has three inlets that allow ships to pass through. At the center lies a derelict ship, abandoned on the interior beach. Directly above the ship rests a winch-hung platform hanging off the upper-level's ledge.
Features[edit | edit source]
- A Skeleton Throne (small), found on a sea rock beside the eastern cliff.
- 1 Ammo Chest
- 1 Campfire, located in the camp on the secluded north-east beach.
- 1 Cannon, high atop the southward facing cliff.
Journals[edit | edit source]
- Wanda's Journals(Cursed Sails), "Book II", found in the camp on the secluded north-east beach.
- These Tall Tales have journals on this island: (Tale must be active for Journals can only be found while Tale is active. See Tall Tales section below for locations.)
Tall Tales[edit | edit source]
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Legendary Storyteller|
|Stars of a Thief|
Easter eggs[edit | edit source]
- Colourful animals: A rock painting referencing the Rare Ltd game, Viva Pinata, can be found in the northern cave. The painting depicts 3 animals dancing around a sun.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Thieves' Haven was the first island to be discovered by the Pirate Lord.
[edit | edit source]
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map