|Region||The Ancient Isles|
|Coordinates||L-20 / M-20|
The island has three inlets that allow ships to pass through. At the center lies a derelict ship, abandoned on the interior beach. Directly above the ship rests a winch-hung platform hanging off the upper-level's ledge.
- A Rune Tablet, found behind a rock near three graves located atop the west upper level.
- A Skeleton Throne (small), found on a sea rock beside the eastern cliff.
- 1 Ammo Chest
- 1 Campfire, located in the camp on the secluded north-east beach.
- 1 Cannon, high atop the southward facing cliff.
- 2 working elevators.
- 3 traps.
- Wanda's Journals(Cursed Sails), "Book II", found in the camp on the secluded north-east beach.
- Glitterbeard's "Easy Come, Easy Go", Book, found north of Wanda's Journal inside the half-ship.
- These Tall Tales have journals on this island: (Tale must be active for Journals can only be found while Tale is active. See Tall Tales section below for locations.)
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Legendary Storyteller|
|Stars of a Thief|
- Colourful animals: A rock painting referencing the Rare Ltd game, Viva Pinata, can be found in the northern cave. The painting depicts 3 animals dancing around a sun.
- Thieves' Haven was the first island to be discovered by the Pirate Lord.
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map
- 2 working elevators added for ease of vertical movement.
- Previous central lift is now found broken underwater.
- 3 traps added around the island.