I'm Tina, the life and soul of any party. You won't get a better grog pulled anywhere!
- What's the grog like in here, Tina?
- Much the same as everywhere else I think. To be honest I don't really know much about it. I'm more of a rum girl myself, but we've been out of stock for ages.
- Hey, that's a nice necklace you're wearing.
- Why, thank you! The tavern owners make us wear the same ones. They call it brand recognition' or something. Never heard of it, so I've put a few extra things on mine. Steal me something new to add during your travels and I'll be very grateful.
- I'm a pirate who likes to party. Where's good around here?
- Not this place, we only seem to get drunkards wanting to show you their treasure. Tracey from the Sanctuary tavern tells me there's a new place opening soon at Plunder outpost. It's called the Jolly Roger Inn, sounds it will be fun. You can come along with us if you like.
Hungering Deep Conversation:
- Have you had any especially drunken pirates in lately?
- Well, there’s that scallywag Merrick! Always trying to get charm free drinks out of me with shanties and stories. You seen the wreckage of his ship, the Killer Whale? The crow’s nest is still standing out of the water. He said he ’fled for sanctuary’ after fighting some beast, but ran out of planks! It lies north of that place… Idiot Island, or something. East of… Double Trees. I’m awful with place names. If you see that drumming drunkard, tell him to pay his tab!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.