Uncharted Island (K-9)
|Uncharted Island (K-9)|
Uncharted Island (K-9) is the Northern Uncharted Island in The Sea of Thieves located at the coordinates K-9. The relatively small, and mostly comprised of beach, with limited Resources. There is an abandoned camp with skeletons sitting around the camp. The Island is sometimes called Dog Island or Canine Island after its co-ordinates.
- No Voyages target Uncharted Islands due to them not being mapped by any of the Companies.
- No Skeletons Spawn on Uncharted Islands.
- Beached Treasure, Cursed Mermaid Statues or Rowboats can be found on Uncharted Islands.
- This Island is in no Regions and as such, during Storms there is a higher chance to get Shadow Stormfish and Twilight Stormfish on this Island.
- Below the waters in the center of the Island is a ship wreck, at the lowest point of the ship wreck is a tunnel, which when followed leads to one of the Skeleton Thrones.
- A Coral Inu dog can be found sitting next to a campfire at the North side of the island.