|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
|Uncharted Island (N-13)|
Uncharted Island (N-13), sometimes referred to by the community as Reef, is an Uncharted Island located at the southern border of The Wilds. It consists of several small islands with shallow shorelines and a significant amount of reef formations, making it easy for crews to accidentally ground their ship if navigating too close.
Scattered among the reefs are remnants of Ancient structures. The western reefs hold the wreck of the Pirate Lord's ship, the Magpie’s Wing. On the north side of the island there is an underwater passage to a cave that contains a Vault unlocked by an Ancient Stone altar. Sections of the underground area are used in The Shroudbreaker and Stars of a Thief Tall Tales. The cave contains derelict wooden constructs, as well as cave paintings of the constellations in the sky.
- The constellation paintings' orientation is slightly off, what is displayed Northwest is actually North.
- One of Merrick's Journals can be found on the table in the cave.
- Beached Treasure, Cursed Mermaid Statues or Rowboats can be found on Uncharted Islands.
- No Voyages target Uncharted Islands due to them not being mapped by any of the Companies.
- No Skeletons Spawn on Uncharted Islands.
- Several Tall Tales in the Shores of Gold arc take pirates here to uncover Ancient secrets under the island and its waters.
- This island is in The Wilds Region as Wildsplashes can be fished here with Earthworms, although the terrain and theming resembles more closly to that of The Shores of Plenty.
- A Journal will appear on the island when the The Shroudbreaker Tall Tale is active.
- A Rune Tablet is found underwater in the deep crevasse north-west of the island. It is resting against an Ancient stone altar.